- Arduino Intermediate Model Railroad Projects: "This book provides details on the use of the Arduino Micro-controller in intermediate level Model Railroad projects."
- Arduino Programming: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Learn Arduino Programming Step by Step: "If you are unfamiliar with programming and are looking for an open-source electronic interface, then Arduino could be just the place to start!"
- Arduino Cookbook:
- Arduino Project Handbook: 25 Practical Projects to Get You Started: "a beginner-friendly collection of electronics projects using the low-cost Arduino board"
- Remote Sensor Monitoring by Radio with Arduino: Detecting Intruders, Fires, Flammable and Toxic Gases, and other Hazards at a Distance: "This book is about connecting sensors and radio transceivers to an Arduino so that you can monitor the sensor readings from a distance."
- Arduino Sketches: Tools and Techniques for Programming Wizardry: "Master programming Arduino with this hands-on guide"
- Beginning C for Arduino, Second Edition: Learn C Programming for the Arduino: " This book introduces you to the C programming language, reinforcing each programming structure with a simple demonstration of how you can use C to control the Arduino family of microcontrollers."
- Arduino for Ham Radio: A Radio Amateur's Guide to Open Source Electronics and Microcontroller Projects: "introduces you to the exciting world of microcontrollers and Open Source hardware and software."
- Arduino Home Automation Projects : Automate your Home using the powerful Arduino Platform: "Automate your home using the powerful Arduino platform"
- Arduino Programming in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself: "teaches you C programmingon Arduino, so you can start creating inspired “DIY” hardwareprojects of your own!"
- Arduino Projects for Amateur Radio: "BOOST YOUR HAM RADIO'S CAPABILITIES USING LOW-COST ARDUINO MICROCONTROLLER BOARDS!"
- Getting Started with Arduino: The Open Source Electronics Prototyping Platform: "From obtaining the required components to putting the final touches on your project, all the information you need is here!"
- Intel Galileo and Intel Galileo Gen 2: API Features and Arduino Projects for Linux Programmers: " provides detailed information about Intel® Galileo and Intel® Galileo Gen 2 boards for all software developers interested in Arduino "
- Sylvia's Super-Awesome Project Book: Super-Simple Arduino : "Written and illustrated by a kid, for kids of all ages"
- 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Second Edition: "So Many Fiendishly Fun Ways to Use the Latest Arduino Boards!"
- Arduino For Dummies: "The quick, easy way to leap into the fascinating world ofphysical computing "
- Arduino Robot Bonanza: "Create high-tech walking, talking, and thinking robots"
- Arduino Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 65 Projects: "In Arduino Workshop, you'll learn how these add-ons work and how to integrate them into your own projects. "
- Beginning Sensor Networks with Arduino and Raspberry Pi: "teaches you how to build sensor networks with Arduino"
- Exploring Arduino: "Learn to easily build gadgets, gizmos, robots, and more usingArduino "
- Ham Radio for Arduino and Picaxe: "The new generation of single-board microcontrollers is easier than ever to use"
- Programming Arduino Next Steps: Going Further with Sketches: "Take your Arduino skills to the next level!"
- Beginning C for Arduino: Learn C Programming for the Arduino: " This book introduces you to the C programming language, reinforcing each programming structure with a simple demonstration of how you can use C to control the Arduino family of microcontrollers."
- Make an Arduino-Controlled Robot: "Make a robot that obeys your every command—or runs on its own. "
- Arduino Cookbook, 2nd Edition: "This cookbook is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with the popular Arduino microcontroller and programming environment."
- Arduino Robotics : "This book will show you how to use your Arduino to control a variety of different robots"
- Beginning Arduino Programming: Writing Code for the Most Popular Microcontroller Board in the World : "Beginning Arduino Programming allows you to quickly and intuitively develop your programming skills through sketching in code."
- Beginning Arduino: Black & White Edition: " By the end of the book you will be able create your own projects confidently and with creativity."
- Make a Mind-Controlled Arduino Robot: Use Your Brain as a Remote: "Build a robot that responds to electrical activity in your brain--it's easy and fun."
- Make: Arduino Bots and Gadgets: Six Embedded Projects with Open Source Hardware and Software : "Gain the know-how and experience to invent your own cool gadgets. "
- Programming Arduino: Getting Started With Sketches: "This is an introductory Arduino programming guide for artists and hobbyists."